Friday 4 February 2011

Always hopeful.......

The day of the opening match of the 2011 Six nations Championship has arrived, and for once I am not feeling very confident of a Welsh win at the Millennium Stadium.


The Millennium Stadium in Cardiff (Google images)


With Tim away I have been invited to supper with some English friends. I will be outnumbered 3:1 and quite probably be subjected to some good natured banter (both usual in our household), but at least the supper will be good. I wonder whether leek soup or cawl will be on the menu?




However although I'm not confident, I remain ever hopeful that the boys in red jerseys will prevail!

Still a day at work to enjoy first..................some lesson observations planned for today................Y8 out on a visit..................but covering an Art lesson.................roll on 7.45 and kick off!

No comments:

Post a Comment